- How do I...?
CFPUA staff are available to speak to civic and school groups upon request. Presentations on the following topics are available:
- Authority Operations - rates, projects, growth
- Backflow Prevention
- Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG)
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment
- Water Conservation
- Utilities Engineering
CFPUA recently created a series of customer brochures to help inform you about:
- Our work to provide you with award-winning services at responsible rates
- Ways you can save valuable time and money
- CFPUA and You (PDF) - CFPUA plays an important role in our community’s overall quality of life. Here’s why…
- Don’t Let This Happen to You! (PDF) - Property easements are often misunderstood by customers across the nation, leading to costly mistakes. Here’s how to avoid them.
- Investing in Your Future (PDF) - How CFPUA is tackling your aging infrastructure for current and future generations.
- Understanding Your Bill (PDF) - Your CFPUA bill contains a variety of valuable information. This guide walks you through everything it has to offer. Note: Brochure originally written in 2013. Cost to consume CFPUA water now just shy of 0.4 cents a gallon.
- Waste Not, Pay Not! (PDF) - Handy tips on how to check for leaks that waste your money and our water.
- Learn from Your Lawn (PDF) - Highlights how your turf can tell you when, and how much, to water.
Download these links and share with your class!
- A Million Gallons of Water (PDF)
- August - No Wipes in the Pipes (PDF)
- Be a Leak-Seeker (PDF)
- Cease the Grease! (PDF)
- In Mean, Out Clean (PDF)
- July - Summer Watering Tips (PDF)
- Let's Learn About Backflow and Cross Connections (PDF)
- Let's Learn About Our Drinking Water (PDF)
- September - Back to School (PDF)
- System Flushing Program (PDF)
- Tap Into Healthy Teeth (PDF)
- Water Footprint (PDF)
- Water: Limited Supply (PDF)
- Water Main Breaks (PDF)
- Way to Go Water Wizards! (PDF)
- What’s it Like to be a Customer Service Representative? (PDF)
- What’s it Like to Work in CFPUA’s Finance Department? (PDF)
- What’s it Like to be an Environmental Compliance Officer? (PDF)
- What’s it Like to Work in Water Treatment Maintenance? (PDF)
- What's It Like to Work in Information Technology? (PDF)
- What's It Like To Be A Camera Operator? (PDF)
- What's It Like To Be A Lab Technician? (PDF)
- Where Does Your Water Come From? (PDF)
- What's it like to work on CFPUA's Raw Water Line? (PDF)