· Submit one completed application for each position for which you wish to be considered.
· List current working telephone numbers.
· List any special training or programs completed.
· Indicate your highest level of education attained and schools attended. Positions requiring degrees must have copies of college transcripts attached to the application.
· Indicate all relevant skills you possess.
· List all licenses, certifications or registrations you have been awarded. Attach copies of the above to the application.
· You must indicate if you have ever been convicted of any crime other than a minor traffic violation. Violations must be explained (offense, disposition, date of conviction & circumstances) on a separate sheet of paper attached to the application.
· List all periods of employment to include specifying part-time or full-time and all major duties. Do not write “SEE RESUME”. Use an application continuation page
if you’ve worked for more than three (3) employers.
· Resumes’ and cover letters may be attached as an addition to the application, but are
· Sign and date the applications, plus continuation pages, if any are used. Unsigned
applications will not be accepted.
· If you fax your application, call to confirm receipt.
· Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.