Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

General CFPUA Contact Form

  1. If you are reporting an emergency like a water main break or a sewer overflow, please use our 24-hour Emergency Line at (910) 332-6565. This form is responded to during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.

  2. How can we help you?*

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.