Sign Up to Receive Your Bill Via EmailCustomers who sign up to receive e-statements will be able to:
- Receive their bill via email
- View and print their bill in PDF format
- Pay your bill more quickly
- No longer receive a paper bill
Why is CFPUA adding e-statements?E-statements will allow customers a more automated and convenient way to receive and pay monthly bills while helping the environment by reducing the amount of paper used.
How will this benefit me?E-statements allows you to receive your statement more quickly and have convenient access to pay your bill. Links will be provided to the bill itself as well as to our Pay Online page.
Is enrollment secure?Yes. We use industry-standard encryption technologies and secure servers when transferring customer data.
Does it cost anything to sign up?Signing up for e-statements is free!
How do I sign-up?Call Customer Service at 910-332-6550 or through our online Contact Form.
Who is eligible?Only account holders are eligible for e-statements. If you are a new customer you can sign up after you receive your first statement by U.S. mail.
Will this change my billing date?No, your billing date will remain the same.
Will I still receive paper statements?No, you will no longer receive paper statements via U.S. mail. Instead, you will receive an email each time your account has a new bill due. You can opt out of e-statements at any time to resume receiving paper statements by U.S. mail.
What if I move to a new location? Your current account will no longer be active and a final statement will be sent by email and U.S. mail. After the first statement is generated and mailed, you will be able to sign-up again for e-statements.
After signing up, what should I do if I do not receive an email advising me that my bill is ready?
- Check your spam folder. Certain email spam filters could be blocking your email. Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list will prevent the email from being blocked from your inbox.
- Check to make sure your email inbox is not full and therefore unable to receive the email.
- Call Customer Service at 910-332-6550.