CFPUA Assist: Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Partnership with United Way of the Cape Fear Region and The Salvation Army
to Aid Neighbors in Need
Some of our neighbors are faced with losing essential services like safe and reliable drinking water because of financial struggles caused by illness, unemployment and more. Since 2008, when Cape Fear Public Utility Authority (CFPUA) began its operations, we've teamed up with the United Way of the Cape Fear Area and the Salvation Army to help address these needs through CFPUA Assist: Neighbors Helping Neighbors. The program provides one-time financial aid for bill payment based on need. The United Way handles the funds that are raised and The Salvation Army determines who is assisted by the program.
Ways to Donate
There are many ways for you to donate:
- Send check payable to CFPUA Assist to:
United Way of the Cape Fear Area
5919 Oleander Drive
Wilmington, NC 28403
- Donate online with United Way (choose CFPUA Assist in the Donation Category).
- Set up an amount to be included on each of your CFPUA bills. Contact CFPUA at 910-332-6550.
- Set up recurring payment with United Way. Contact United Way at 910-798-3911.
- Make a cash, check or debit/credit card payment in person at 235 Government Center Drive or at 305 Chestnut Street