Mission StatementCape Fear Public Utility Authority strives to inform the public about utility policies and services, billing procedures, environmental compliance, conservation, vendor opportunities and more. We are available to answer your questions at 332-6625.
More Information:CFPUA recently created a series of customer brochures to help inform you about:
- Our work to provide you with award-winning services at responsible rates
- Ways you can save valuable time and money
Pamphlets & Brochures:
Previews of the pamphlets are being inserted into your bills year round. Below are the complete brochures, which we hope you’ll find easy to read and use.
- CFPUA and You (PDF) - CFPUA plays an important role in our community’s overall quality of life. Here’s why…
- Don’t Let This Happen to You! (PDF) - Property easements are often misunderstood by customers across the nation, leading to costly mistakes. Here’s how to avoid them.
- Investing in Your Future (PDF) - How CFPUA is tackling your aging infrastructure for current and future generations.
- Understanding Your Bill (PDF) - Your CFPUA bill contains a variety of valuable information. This guide walks you through everything it has to offer. Note: Brochure originally written in 2013. Cost to consume CFPUA water now 0.4 cents a gallon.
- Waste Not, Pay Not! (PDF) - Handy tips on how to check for leaks that waste your money and our water.
- Learn from Your Lawn (PDF) - Highlights how your turf can tell you when, and how much, to water.
- Working Hard For You (PDF)
- Water and Wastewater Operations
- 811-Call Before You Dig! (PDF)
- Authority Board
- Conservation & Water Emergency Management
- Education & Outreach
- Ordinances, Regulations & More
- Reports, Presentations & Interviews
- Resource Links
- Staff Directory