Bill Dispute Procedure
Contact UsIf you think your current bill's charges are incorrect, you may inquire further using our online Contact Form or by calling 910-332-6550 from 8am to 5pm Please have your account number available.
You must send the inquiry to us within 10 days of receiving the bill, or you may pay the charges and inquire about them prior to the mailing of the next bill.
Help Us Resolve Your Concerns
To assist us in resolving your concerns, letters sent by mail must include the following information:
- Your name (printed)
- Mailing address, if different from address where water and sewer services are provided
- Account number
- Address of the property where water and sewer service charges were incurred
- Telephone number where you can be reached between 8am to 5pm. Monday to Friday
- A brief summary of the reason(s) you believe the current charges are incorrect along with any pertinent material that may assist us in resolving your concerns
- Please do not include your inquiry letter with your payment as this delays receipt of your inquiry